Welcome to Keystone First
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread. The CDC also offers information about coronavirus (COVID-19) in other languages and formats.
To help members get the best care possible, Keystone First is currently covering telemedicine when offered by your doctor. Talk with your doctor about telemedicine options.
Refill of medicines
You may be able to get additional supply of certain maintenance medicines. Talk with your doctor or pharmacy. Also, ask your pharmacy about prescription delivery. Many pharmacies are now offering new delivery options due to COVID-19 concerns.
At the direction of the DOH, many dentist offices have closed. This means that in most cases routine dental care is not being done right now.
If you need to see a dentist, please call the dentist you usually see. The dentist should be able to talk with you about how you can get care..
If your dentist is closed, please be sure to listen to the entire message on the dentist’s voicemail. Most dentists are giving instructions on how you can reach them on the voicemail.
Don’t forget to download the Keystone First mobile app. The app offers members 18 and over:
- Digital member ID card.
- Access to the provider directory.
- Information about medicines.
*Standard messaging and data fees may apply.
You can also always call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-800-521-6860 (TTY 1-800-684-5505).
Are you looking for Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC)?
Thank you for choosing Keystone First for your health care needs. We are happy to have you as a member. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on the website or in the member handbook, you can:
- Call Member Services at 1-800-521-6860 (TTY 1-800-684-5505) to talk to a Member Services Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or,
- Call the Nurse Call Line at 1-866-431-1514.
- Information and resources about the opioid epidemic
- Healthy Families, Safe Communities
- Zika virus news and information
- Help your baby have a beautiful smile. Take your baby to the dentist when the first tooth comes in or by your baby's first birthday.
If the provider directory is not available, please contact Member Services at 1-800-521-6860.