Welcome to Keystone First
Keystone First wants to make sure you and your family stay covered
Here’s what you need to do NOW.
|ACT NOW||HERE'S HOW|
|1. Update your information||
|2. Sign up for alerts from DHS TODAY||
|3. Complete your renewal information and return to DHS when it is due||
Need more information?
Go to www.dhs.pa.gov/PHE.
You can also call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-521-6860. For TTY, call 1-800-684-5505.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Members, get information about COVID-19.
Download the member app*
Don’t forget to download the Keystone First mobile app. The app offers members 18 and over:
- Digital member ID card.
- Access to the provider directory.
- Information about medicines.
*Standard messaging and data fees may apply.
Download the Keystone First Mobile App on your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone at no cost to you. Visit the Google Play™ or Apple App Store® and search “Keystone First Mobile.”
You can also always call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-800-521-6860 (TTY 1-800-684-5505).
Are you looking for Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC)?
Thank you for choosing Keystone First for your health care needs. We are happy to have you as a member. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on the website or in the member handbook, you can:
- Call Member Services at 1-800-521-6860 (TTY 1-800-684-5505) to talk to a Member Services Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or,
- Call the Nurse Call Line at 1-866-431-1514.
- Information and resources about the opioid epidemic
- Healthy Families, Safe Communities
- Zika virus news and information
- Help your baby have a beautiful smile. Take your baby to the dentist when the first tooth comes in or by your baby's first birthday.
If the provider directory is not available, please contact Member Services at 1-800-521-6860.
Change your PCP, set refill reminders, and more in the member portal.