To our providers and their staff: Thank you for your dedication, bravery, and commitment to the care of our members during this difficult time.
Important information regarding COVID-19 Vaccines
- Updated CPT Codes for the Administration of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines (PDF)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Update: MAB 01-20-62 - SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Updates (PDF)
- MAB 01-21-01: Janssen Biotech Inc. SARS-CoV-2 vaccine added to MA fee schedule (PDF)
- Teledentistry billing update during COVID-19 (PDF)
- Reminder for dental providers: Providers may not charge members for Medicaid-covered services (PDF)
- COVID-19 care kit now available (PDF)
- Therapy telemedicine date extension (PDF)
- COVID-19 telemedicine update (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Telemedicine guidelines related to COVID-19 (PDF)
- Keystone First to follow DHS Provider Quick Tips #241 and #243 during COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Prior authorization changes for some services during COVID-19 emergency (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Use of the CR modifier and DR condition code for COVID-19 related claims (PDF)
- DHS guidelines for DME prior authorization during COVID-19 outbreak (PDF)
- DHS guidelines for CT scans during COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- FCC telehealth funding notice (PDF)
- Therapy telemedicine April notice (PDF)
- Ranitidine recall and hydroxychloroquine limits (PDF)
- Telemedicine care for coronavirus (COVID-19) (PDF)
- LabCorp COVID-19 testing information and instructions
- CDC information and alerts
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) ICD-10-CM coding guidelines from CDC (PDF)
- Keystone First COVID-19 provider announcement (PDF)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Account Executive notice (PDF)
- FQHC IDS Provider Telemedicine March notice (PDF)
Looking for Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC)?
Let's improve health outcomes for members with diabetes.
Diabetes remains a leading cause of death in the United States, with total direct and indirect medical costs estimated at $245 billion, according to the American Diabetes Association (ADA). The ADA reports that an increased number of cases are reported every year.
Healthy Families, Safe Communities - Keystone First Putting Safety First
We invite you to partner with Keystone First and join us in making a long-term commitment to being anti-violence advocates. We are launching Healthy Families, Safe Communities, an education campaign including materials and resources for both members and providers.
This program will address many issues, including gun safety, dating safety, and prescription medicine abuse.
Let Us Know
Learn about our program developed to assist your practice in engaging and managing the healthcare needs of chronically ill Keystone First members.
If the provider directory is not available, please contact Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.