Keystone First is committed to offering a dental benefit program that ensures access to high quality oral health care. To realize our commitment to our members, providers and stakeholders, Keystone First is contracting directly with dental providers to foster closer relationships between the health plan, our participating dentists, and our members.
This program will:
- Engage a closer relationship with dental providers by offering three different reimbursement methods.
- Encourage a closer relationship between members and their dental providers by developing a dental home concept for all members.
- Evaluate care patterns for consistently high quality and utilization of services.
Already a dental provider with Keystone First?
Access the dental provider web portal
Dental Provider Communications
- Benefits of being a dental provider (PDF)
- Dental benefit limit exception request form (PDF)
- Dental cultural competency (PDF)
- 2022 Dental provider supplement (PDF)
- 2022 Dental provider supplement updates (PDF)
- Dental reference guide (PDF)
- Member benefits grid (PDF)
- Member co-pay schedule (PDF)
- Orthodontic Continuation of Care (PDF)
- Silver diamine fluoride flyer (PDF)
Promoting Smoking and Tobacco Cessation
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling – Pennsylvania certification required for reimbursement (PDF)
- Promoting Smoking and Tobacco Cessation Within Your Dental Practice (PDF)