Preventive health guidelines
The preventive health guidelines were adopted from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
The contents of these guidelines were carefully reviewed and approved by peer providers at Keystone First's Clinical Quality Improvement Committee. As with all guidelines, the Keystone First preventive health guidelines are based on recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force and are not intended to interfere with a health care provider's professional judgment.
- Routine preventive services for infants and children (birth - 24 Months) guideline (PDF)
- Routine preventive services for children and adolescents (ages 2 - 21) guideline (PDF)
- Adult preventive services guideline (18-49) (PDF)
- Adult preventive services guideline (50-65+) (PDF)
- Adolescent health risk behavior assessment guideline (PDF)
- Tobacco control guideline